We may collect the following information for your identification and serene collaboration.
- Name, business name and job title.
- Contact information including phone numbers, email address or website.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use your information to contact you to provide feedback on our services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Information of clients at 2D Explainer Video is kept extremely secure during transmission by the use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Software which encrypts information that client puts in.
- 2D Explainer Video follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information that is being submitted by the client during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we despite using commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3RD PARTY SHARING
- We do not divulge any Personal information to the third parties.
- In no circumstances do we provide or sell personal information of our clients to the third parties
- 2D Explainer Video utilizes services of credit card processing companies to bill you for services. These companies never share, store, save or use exclusive information for any other purposes.
COOKIES AND THEIR USE
- Cookies, alphanumeric identifiers, facilitate our systems to recognize the clients' browsers and storage of items in their Shopping Carts during visits.
- To prevent the browser from accept new cookies, disable cookies and notify the user when a new cookie is received, Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers becomes most instrumental.
- Normally clients do not restrict cookies as they allow you to take full advantage of the top features at our site. Our study suggests that the clients leave cookies to be accepted.
- 2D Explainer Video keeps track of your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about you, such as your location and your Internet service provider.
- Client's collective information on how our users are utilizing the site may be gathered. This information might include details vis-à-vis traffic patterns through the site and search queries. No IP address/log file information is tied to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Information regarding browser types, access times, URLs through which people visit our site and URLs viewed by visitors while on our site is not accessible third parties, except in combined form.
Why should I choose to work with 2D Explainer Video?
We make videos for business that marry one-of-a-kind creative with carefully crafted messaging. Our videos tell stories, educate customers, simplify the complex, and humanize brands. We’ve produced content for everyone from Founders to the Fortune 500. And we’re not just about clever concepts or stylish design. From the first call to the final file, our videos are built to meet your business objectives and deliver measurable results. Give us a Call +1-727-513-1388
What types of videos do we offer?
If it’s video, we can probably do it. Having a successful online video strategy means producing a lot of different types of video content, which is why we produce branding videos, TV spots, 3D Product Animated videos, 3D product videos, and more. We specialize in techniques including 3D animation, VFX, motion graphics, cel animation, stop motion, live action, papercraft, and screencasting. We’re also happy to try puppetry, claymation, and whatever else you might be in to.
How much does a typical video cost?
As usual, it depends. The cost is primarily related to the length, style, and complexity of the video. To give you a general idea though, most animated videos run between $1,500-25,000 depending on length, complexity, and style. For an accurate estimate, please get in touch and tell us more about your project.
What’s the typical process?
Once we’ve completed several rounds of intense, nail biting negotiations (kidding!), we’ll want to learn everything we can about you and your business. During this time you’ll complete our creative brief and spend some time with our team on a discovery call. After that, the entire 2D Explainer Video team will get together to brainstorm some creative ways to present your story. Typically this results in concepts for you with a killer idea. From there we’ll write a script and follow it up with a storyboard. Depending on the type of project – animation or post production. we’ll dive into production and polish things off with music and sound design.
Who owns the rights to the video?
The final video is yours. The full copyright details are outlined in our Video Services Agreement.
How do feedback and revisions work?
Creating a video is a team effort and your collaboration is key to producing a successful one. We look at our clients as the content experts, and in turn ask them to trust us as the creative experts. At each step in the process you’ll have time for consolidated feedback through our formal revision policy.
How does 2D Explainer Video work?
2D Explainer Video works a little differently than your standard video production company. While all of the creative direction, scripting, and project management is typically done in-house, we collaborate with a collective of talented designers, animators, directors, voices, composers, and sound designers from around the world (and even some in our own office). Depending on what you’re looking for, we’ll assemble a mini team to bring it to life. This setup gives us the flexibility to provide an endless range of styles and continually produce fresh, unique creative work.
How long should my video be?
Given the abysmally short attention spans we have these days, we try to keep our videos as short and succinct as possible (30-120 seconds) while still conveying all of the necessary information. Often this means we can’t cover everything your heart desires. But that’s okay. A video is meant to give viewers just enough information to get them interested in taking the next step (e.g. requesting more info, signing up for a trial, etc).
What’s involved in getting started?
For starters, get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for. Once we have a good understanding of your goals and objectives, we’ll provide a formal estimate. Assuming you approve, we’ll send across a Video Services Agreement along with an initial invoice for 50% of the project total. We’ll also provide a creative brief and schedule a kickoff call with your dedicated project manager and creative director to review the materials before officially getting started.
How long does it take?
It depends. A good video takes time to produce, and we’re not one for cutting corners or sacrificing quality. On average you can expect 6-10 weeks for production time, which does not include the time required for your feedback and revisions, which can add an additional 3-4 weeks (on average), depending on the quantity and complexity of your requests, as well as your feedback turnaround time. Every project is unique, so the complexity will impact the time required for production. The rest depends on how quickly you, the client, provide feedback, how many revisions are requested, and how complex the changes are.